Friday, May 15, 2015

NESIKA SUNSETS



Well, today was our last day in Oregon. It seems like it went by so fast! Today nothing much happened other than spending the day with family, packing, and visiting the beach. Since this was our last day, my father and I went to the beach twice: once during the day and one once in the evening to catch the sunset.  The orange tones that illuminated the sky were just mesmerizing. Sunsets by the beach are so beautiful.

One thing I've always wanted to do, which I don't know why I never did since this was the perfect opportunity, is exercise on the beach. Preferably early in the morning when there's not a lot of people there (if any) and watch the sunrise while you're exercising. I think it would be fun to do yoga or go on a jog in the sand, the water washing up on your feet every now and again. That would have been so refreshing. I had the perfect opportunity, because our vacation rental was only a five minute walk from the beach, and I didn't even think about it until now. I have to keep this in mind for the next time I ever vacation by the beach.












Tomorrow we're just going to be on the road all day, so no more posts. I hope you have enjoyed my posts from my trip. Good night everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment