Sunday, December 2, 2018

Middle Names for Amelia | Baby Girl Names

One of the most important things to discuss with your partner before your baby arrives is what the baby's name will be. When my boyfriend and I found out we were having a baby girl, we knew we wanted to name her Amelia, but wasn't sure what the middle name would be. I wanted it to be 'Colette', which is what it ended up being, but initially my boyfriend was skeptical on the middle name and we decided to create a list together. Below is a list of the middle names we came up with. I hope anyone who reads can benefit from this list and will give you some ideas! You can also watch the video version on my YouTube channel!

♥ Elise
♥ Elizabeth
♥ Jade
♥ Blake
♥ Aria
♥ Nevaeh
♥ Celeste
♥ Madison
♥ Harlyn
♥ Everly
♥ Quinn
♥ Zemira

No comments:

Post a Comment