Wednesday, August 19, 2015

TENNESSEE | PHOTO DIARY

Today was my second day back at school and let me tell you, I am missing summer break so bad right now! It went by way too fast, no exaggeration either. Our month trip to Tennessee seemed like only a week long and after that it only felt like a few days had gone by and then we were back at school. And honestly, this entire year has gone by faster that any of my almost 21 years of living. The years see to be slipping away and going by faster and faster as I get older. But I guess that's all the more reason to enjoy and cherish each and every second.

This semester I am taking Biology, English, and Math, and so far Biology is my favorite class because it is my first science class in my three years of college and it is something I'll actually be using a lot with me becoming a vet. My English and Biology classes are on Monday and Wednesday, and my Math class is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, which is good because ever since college, I have always managed to get all my classes in two or three days of the week instead of Monday-Friday like high school. But enough on that. Today I am back with a photo diary post to upload some pictures I didn't add in any of my other posts from Tennessee. With school back in session, I am having summer withdrawals and flipping back though photos reliving my Tennessee adventures is just what I needed. With that said, here are some more pictures from the trip!





No comments:

Post a Comment