Monday, April 6, 2015

CUMBERLAND RIVERCENTER

Today was a day spent in Clarksville, with a quick drive in and out of Kentucky just to say we've been there. After relaxing all day yesterday, it felt good to go out. First we visited my grandfather. I wish it was face-to-face, but unfortunately it was at the cemetery. After spending thirty minutes there, we drove to the Cumberland Rivercenter in Clarksville. We took pictures and my cousins, siblings and I skipped rocks on the waterfront. After about an hour I came to the realizations that I don't think I could ever skip a rock. Every time I try, I fail. I WILL get it down one day! And since O'Charley's was right beside the Rivercenter, we decided to have dinner there. Once we got back to the house, it was time for more Super Mario. I hate the parts when Mario's swimming underwater and there's all these fish that you can't touch surround you and you have no way to get around them. That game can get intense sometimes.












No comments:

Post a Comment