Saturday, December 6, 2014

Testing ULTA BEAUTY Products

Today, while my mother and I were at Red Robin, I happened to look outside and see Ulta, a chain of many beauty and cosmetic brands. I had been on their online site, but I didn't even know we had an actual walk in store near us! I was so happy and I told my mother that after our lunch we must stop by there. So we did, and the first thing the both of us said were, "Oh my gosh!" We fell in love instantly. There was Benefit, Lancôme, Michael Kors, La Roche-Posay, you name it! 

My mother and I went C R A Z Y with the testers and I found some of my new favorite products while in there and got a headache from sniffing all the candles. One of my new favorite products is La Roche-Posay's Eau Thermale (here). I sprayed it on my face and instantly felt more alert, awake, refreshed, and rejuvenated. My new favorite moisturizer is the limited edition Triple Moist White Peppermint & Vanilla Herbal Whipped Body Crème by Hempz (here). It has a subtle peppermint-vanilla infused scent that smells divine and leaves your hands as soft as ever. Also, I don't use face makeup, but for those of you that do, I found a makeup powder brush with the softest bristles (here). My mother and I were rubbing our fingers over them for the longest time. It feels like chinchilla fur (a.k.a. the softest thing ever!). I would buy it if I wore powder, even if it is $40. 

We couldn't leave empty-handed, so we bought some of Ulta's limited edition holiday products, which were buy two, get two free. We got the Vanilla & Cream Holiday Body Lotion (here - scroll down to options), the Peppermint & Coconut Holiday Shower Gel (here - scroll down to options), and the Holiday 3-in-1 Smoothie in Peppermint Pinwheel and Candied Caramel (both here), which is a shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment