Friday, November 14, 2014

RIVERSIDE NATIONAL CEMETERY

Every October growing up, my family and I would go to the graveyard and carve pumpkins...because you know, carving pumpkins in your kitchen is too mainstream. It was probably from then that I've had a fascination with cemeteries. 

I recently found out that my grandpa and aunt both like cemeteries too, so the three of us went to the National Cemetery in Riverside. It's a cemetery for those who served in the navy, military, army, and the like - hence the reason why all the American flags are put above every single stone for Veteran's Day. 

Cemeteries to me are peaceful. I love to look at the dates and read what's put on the headstones. They're also quiet places to walk around and think. Is that weird?  


















No comments:

Post a Comment